What is Perkins EST 2022A?
Perkins EST is a diagnostic software which consists of a set of hardware and a software (The Integrated Parts and Service System or “TIPSS”) interface kit, which an user can use to communicate with Perkins’2300/2800 electronic engines (FG Wilson 300 – 750 KVA range) and FG Wilson Powerwizard control panels. This communication is established via a J1939 data link.
Perkins EST Function List:
Override Powerwizard level three passwords
Configure and/or change system parameters
Display, graph and record logs of parameter status
Display the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc)
View and clear active and logged diagnostic codes
View and clear active and logged event codes
Display, view or change the current Configuration File or Base level Flash File
Upload, download and save configuration files
View a list of irregularities logged by the ECM (engine control module)
Perform diagnostic tests
Print reports and diagnostic results.
Perkins EST Features:
1.Facilitating the troubleshooting of electronic engines.
2. Essential in replacing an ECM on a Perkins’ 2300/2800 series engine.
3.Replacing or retrofitting an FG Wilson Powerwizard control panel module – the new standard in FG Wilson control systems. A blank module can only be configured using EST (installing the base flash file into a blank Powerwizard module).
4.Upload, download, and save configuration files,bypassing Powerwizard level three passwords.
5. Update Powerwizard control panels version as required.
6.Additional Powerwizard language files as required.
A diagnostic program Perkins EST 2022A facilitates troubleshooting electronic systems. Key replacing ECM for 2300/2800 series engines Perkins.
Essential in replacing or upgrading the FG Wilson PowerWizard control panel module – the new standard in FG Wilson control systems. The empty module can be configured using the Perkins EST 2020A (installation of the database file to an empty flash module PowerWizard).
Includes dealer to upload, download and save the client configuration. Allows bypassing PowerWizard third level passwords.
Update firmware version PowerWizard. The program allows the dealer to install additional language files PowerWizard, as required.
To work with a diagnostic program Perkins EST 2022A needs a laptop computer with any USB or serial port and Windows 2000 or XP. Program Perkins EST quite demanding on CPU; hence, the slower the processor, the slower the program will work.
Electronic service tool Perkins EST 2022A includes the following changes:
1) WinFlash Screen changes – the WinFlash screen has been updated for improved usability.
2) New Help System – in this system, existing content has been significantly updated, and new content has been added to provide information and instruction on new features.
3) Snapshot Updates – the Snapshot feature now allows users to compare data points and to change the colors on the graph.
4) Time Mode Display Options for Data Log – “Time Mode” button is now available on the Data Log screen. Clicking this button allows users to toggle the display of the graph between the PC Clock Time (HH:MM:SS) and the time that elapsed while the data was being logged.
5) Trainer Enhancements – the following change was made to coach applications: application WinFlash has been added.
Perkins EST Support Languages:
Perkins EST Installation Requirements:
– O.S.: Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
– CPU: Pentium/Athlon 1.8 GHz or higher
– RAM: 256 MB of system memory
– Hard Drive: 500 MB of available space
Leave a Reply