A brand new version of John Deere Service Advisor 5.2 for AG equipment is an offline application, that uses the Internet Explorer browser to communicate with the user.
Important Notice. Installation and activation are possible only with remote assistance using Teamviewer.
Please let us know if you need to install Agriculture and Construction versions of the Service Advisor on the same PC before we process the order.
Unlike the previous version (John Deere Service Advisor 4.2) to work with the application you need:
– Internet Explorer 11 (The shell)
– Last version of Adobe PDF reader (you will be asked to download the last version before the installation process begin)
– Last version of Java runtime environment (you will be asked to download the last version before the installation process begin)
– The John Deere SA v 5.2.529 has a more stable driver version. Sa works with any Windows 10 edition.
– The latest version of the Database dataset 2019/05 + updates to 2020/02 has all the new models’ coverage and faster performance.
John Deere Service Advisor 5.2 System requirements:
– O.S.: Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate; Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 Home/Pro
– CPU: Any CPU for Windows platform
– RAM: 8 GB of system memory
– Hard Drive: 150 GB of available space
JD Service Advisor v5.2 support only Genuine JD EDL V3 DLA Adapter kit (The previous version V2 USB and BT is also supported). If you’re using any other diagnostics tool we do not make any warranties
The represented version of SA 5.2 allows you:
to start the offline version with an active internet connection
The license lasts for 3 years instead of 3 months
Windows 10 is fully supported by EDL v2/v3 kit
Here is the list of the models included in Service Advisor 5.2 AG and Turf Equipment. If your model is not listed, please contact us, as some models might be missing in the product description.
The John Deere Service Advisor combines several versions of the program. As well as a number of related programs and diagnostic equipment